LIFE IS ROSY

'GWARN GARNIER yello' you lovely turds, Have you all had a good week? Well I have! Wanna know why? Ok lets list it: ...

'GWARN GARNIER


yello' you lovely turds,

Have you all had a good week?

Well I have! Wanna know why? Ok lets list it:

  • Started my internship again, and I am flippin' chuffed to be back with these lovely people in arty farty shoreditch [ arty enviroments really jolt my creative proclivities].
  • Just got two fabulous wigs in the post. GOLLY DIDDLY GOSH HOLY 'EL DARN I LOVE WIGS. I dont think anyone realised how buzzed I get from a good wig. Ah ! man ! buzz-flippin-uzzed. Ok I shall calm it down 55 notches. Whatever, I mean got some wigs, yeah, nice or what-ever....!!!! 
SLICK SEGWAY TO THE MAIN EVENT

GOT A SICK FREE GARNIER FREEBIE PACKAGE!!



This is what it consisted of :


1. A Make-up Bag




God knows this make-up bag came at the right time, as my old one has now adopted a stench that is anything but rosy. It's a good size and made of a good material, I'm sure It'll be brown in no time [from my foundation, not my poop.]


2.Rose Water Cleansing Milk




It smells absolutely lovely and it feels absolutely lovely, and it's free, which is absolutely lovely.


3. Rose Water Cream



Same thing for this, lovely stuff, for all I know it could be the same lovely goodness!


4. Lipstick





Tne lipstick, however, I may have to sell or give away to my paler companions. As it makes my lips look herpy ridden. Which is a look I, for some reason, can not rock. 



Can you buhlieve its all a freebie, one of the best ones I've gotten thats for shure!
The next post, hopefully, with have meatier philosophical contents, it's nice to have a mixture of seemingly banal posts with a bit of wit, showing of either what I think is cool or what I'm wearing etc. And nuanced topical issues that I find interesting, either social dilemmas, political debates, or conceptual things that grab my attention.

Regardless, thanks for reading lovelies !!

Have a fab one.

tea x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

disqus