COLOUR COLLECTIVE | DAY 2

flamboyantly t e a – l    well well well look at me sticking to the decisions I make [edit: ...

flamboyantly t e a – l































  







well well well look at me sticking to the decisions I make [edit: literally just in time. I'm sweating.]. Hello, my name is tea and I’m a reformed procrastinator. I’m a reformed- fully and completely- ready to be a valuable member of society…through posting frivolous blog posts. You’re welcome society; honestly, don’t mention it.

So this second part of the colour collective series is all about the flamboyantly teal things, products, Pinterest pics, etc. Plus a little, teeny tiny, segment chatting about why I write and what I literally just found out today…[saucy cliff-hanger to spice this up] [spoiler: it's unlikely you’ll jump w/ joy. But it was great news for me ok!]

Flamboyantly t e a – l

(1)  BOMB TEAL NAIL POLISH






Right so, one thing about me is that I can not keep nails prim and proper for more than what seems like 14 min 27 seconds 32 milliseconds – I mean that’s just a rough estimate. I didn’t, like, time it or anything don’t be silly…
If it wasn’t for my inability to actually keep the nail polish on my actual darn nails, I think I would absolutely love doing it on the daily! I like the process of applying the polish [and I like the smell hmm].

Now what makes this product, Intuition by Nailsinc, flamboyantly teal is that:


  •        For one…it is teal. That was an important criterion.
  •        It is nice to apply, and doesn’t smudge that easily! If you’re like me and you utilise your freshly glazed nails to pick your nose- this is for you.
  •       Thirdly, you can see yourself in the reflective lid, and can say positive affirmations to yourself like- “you’re a gosh darn special snowflake”. This is also an important criterion, for me personally- I wanna feel reaaal good when giving myself a manicure.


(2) TEAL VISUALS

At this point in my brainstorming session with me myself and my mind, we all soon came to the realisation that we have teal stuff…huddled in a pile of bags in Manchester*- I’m currently in London. So, what do you do in that case go to Pinterest and make a flipping list of teal pics that you like. We are living in a digitally visual age, so here are some visually appealing teal shit and cool quotes on more teal shit:

*[lil thanks to my lovely flamboyantly amazing boys who graciously let me store my stuff at their house the last min. if only you were teal, you’d be straight on the list don’t you doubt it]

   



(3) WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY:

So to be honest the cliff-hanger only really will be good news for some unaware bloggers drifting, naked and alone in the bloggers void. It can be a lonely void to drift naked and alone in. Sequestered to a place where it appears only you visit to flounder in your own word chunder. You love blogging…but you have no friends to blog to. Fear not the dark, my dear blogger friend, good news is here.

So this was me, I floundered in my word chunder, I’m not ashamed to say. I love blogging and writing- being silly with words and conveying me however quirky, light-hearted, serious, sad, melancholy, anxious, depressed, joyful, crazily me I am. However, it really isn’t as fun when you don’t have old and new friends and strangers alike to flounder in your linguistic bile. I mean ssrsly.

I got back from my first day @ the internship [it was absolutely b r i l l. lovely folks, great product, lovely workspace, motivated minds ahh another post on that later]. I plopped myself down to prepare to regurgitate this blog [my mind is conjuring lots of sick imagery- it's sick- I apologise]. But quickly thought to check twitter, and I stumbled across lots of great blogging community accounts on Twitter. I honestly got so happy! !

And the absolute b e s t part of it is how interactive it is. It’s not just people solely wanting to promote their blogs as businesses or what not. But it seemed to be as though lovely people with a similar motivation to explore their interest in blogging- found this space to share opinions, thoughts links and energies. THAT, right there, is why I blog. Why I like blogging. Why I like puking. words. online.

Here are the links…let's get off. Now don’t you guys wanna get off with me? [ kudos if you get the reference. Seriously, message me if you did ha]
~ @GRLPOWERCHAT

[this on was the main one I found, also male bloggers don’t be deterred- saw some plenty kind guy bloggers]



~ @THEGIRLGANGHQ

~ @BLOGGERSTRIBE

Now I know this exists I’m sure if none of those do it for you, you can find one specifically for your special snowflake vibe- e.g vegan/PoC/manbunHQ… just have a search!

Thanks for reading ma loves,

Stay flamboyantly t e a – l

tea x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

disqus