COLOUR COLLECTION | DAY 3

Strikingly RED Hey cool kids [is that what the 'cool kids' say now?] I just woke up from what was meant to be a 1...

Strikingly RED




Hey cool kids [is that what the 'cool kids' say now?]

I just woke up from what was meant to be a 10-minute nap; which soon became 10, 10-minute naps. Don’t ask me what that calculates to, like 10, 000 ml of naps I presume.

So this blog post will be s t r I k I ng l y short tall and sweet. like all great things in life [me]. In order to make 'Strikingly Red' a holistic blog post, I somehow wanted to incorporate the Red aspect into the mix. So I thought [ word 4 word] “hmm tea you cool chick, what red thing do you encounter on the daily?”. And being the disgustingly millennial that I am, I bypass apple [as in the fruit] [if you thought gadget- you my friend are a disgusting millennial like me - aw twins] and I went straight to thinking of apps. More specifically Depop


Depop is an app, with a similar premise to Ebay, but imo, 10 x 10= 10,000ml better, preppy and accessible. Home to a tonn of sellers and a nice community of traders. It's a lovely place to set up shop! 

So this episode will quickly go through a couple depop shops that really float my boat! Enjoy!

[1] @TEADAYSELLS

Face behind the name:
[me!!]

About:

What you didn’t think I’d self-promo myself…My wardrobe is brimming with a billion pieces of cute shite and I need that good good mula...I can’t afford not to. [plus there are actually some real sweet garments]

So I sell lots of old delicate vintage thrifted stuff alongside your occasional sleek Zara item thrown in the mix. And I try to make it look pretty, which is a pretty tedious process might I add, but I find it super rewarding! Here are some Items, checkity it out:





 [2] @LIBERTYMAI

Face behind the name:

About:

If you’re in need of some healthy competition, just visit liberty’s Depop and try and buy the latest item before the yellow circle beams to show its already been sold. There is a reason she sells out so fast! ! From the elegantly clean and crisp design of her pictures, to the fabulously quirky garments and super colourfully specific descriptions below. Plus she’s got such a distinctively cool style. Like seriously A1 stuff. 




 
[3] @STUDIOBOKETTO

When I’m bored and casually scrolling through Depop, sometimes Studioboketto pops up. The punster in me really enjoys scrolling through their card collection and chuckling to myself. It’s super witty and hand-made! These zany £2.55 cards are bound to evoke a larger than life reaction from the lucky receiver. More so than any run of the mill card you can buy from that local Costcutter down the road. I plan on getting some myself for…myself ha - or potentially some lucky so-and-so other than myself [you have to be incredibly lucky, I’m talking nation lottery lucky]. Check some of the cards out below!

*They are also 0161 represent






Thanks for reading today’s upload! I may do another Depop favs in the future, as there are so many sellers I like! But, for the rest of the week and later on in the future, look out for more unsolicited opinion blogs on politics, music, TV and the sort.  I do enjoy showing products and listing favs, but I also really want to spend time talking about topical stuff too! I’ve just been much too knackered and preoccupied to do so since my boost in motivation to blog- but do keep eyes peeled…peeled like oranges [hint hint next colour ;-) ]

See ya on the flip side moose!


Tea x x

p.s: its 2:07 and i'm just about to hit publish...braaaah. i still love it tho.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I enjoyed this post so much, I got the vibe of who you are just by reading your post and that is awesome! And you are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi !
      Thank you so so much :)
      i'm super glad that was the case, i always strive to unadulteratedly let who i am shine through in my writing. And ahhhh [don't make me blush] haha, thank you! Ive had a look at your blog- it's great!

      I love seeing comments from lovely online faces! !

      tea x

      Delete

disqus